Food laboratories

Details of National Reference Laboratories and Official Food Control Laboratories in the UK

More in this section

  • List of official feed and food control laboratories in the UK

    In the UK, official feed and food laboratories include Public and Agricultural Analyst Laboratories and other microbiological laboratories that undertake work for local authorities (Food Examiners).

  • National Reference Laboratories

    The UK National Reference Laboratories (NRLs) network is responsible for setting up EU-wide standards for routine procedures and reliable testing methods in the areas of feed and food and animal health.