Last updated on 25 May 2011
Agency announces training programme for enforcement officers
The Agency is pleased to announce an extension of the training programme available to Local Authority food and feed law enforcement officers up to December 2011.
The Agency’s 'master vendor', Campden BRI, continues to supply the majority of the training for local authorities.
Courses on offer include:
- HACCP assessment for enforcement officers
- Working effectively with minority ethnic food businesses
- Vacuum packing course
- Auditing food safety activities and processes
- Food factory inspections
- Evidence gathering and interview skills
- Local authority investigation skills
- The application of good hygiene practice and HACCP principles in the making of speciality cheeses
- Feed safety management systems at food businesses
- Feed safety management systems
- Import controls on feed of non-animal origin
- Sampling of animal feed
Further details of the courses, including dates and venues (where known), as well as information on how to apply, can be found at the link below.