Last updated on 23 January 2014
FSA Board meeting now available online
Last Tuesday's open Board meeting is now available as a video-on-demand and as a podcast. The meeting was chaired by Food Standards Agency Chair Tim Bennett.
|21 January 2014 Board meeting|
|Click here for the Board meeting video-on-demand|
|Click here to download Adobe Flash Player|
The agenda included discussion on:
- setting a threshold for contamination of processed meat products with undeclared meat species
- update on post-horsemeat reviews and action plans
- consumer engagement – how we listen to and communicate with customers
- review of audit arrangements in FSA approved meat establishments within the UK
- continuous improvement review of governance – towards an ever more open FSA
Our open Board meetings are also available as podcasts. This means that complete audio coverage of each meeting can be streamed online or downloaded onto your computer or MP3 player for accessing at your convenience. You can subscribe and listen to Board meeting podcasts via the links on this page.