Norma is a former Welsh Government senior civil servant who now runs her own consultancy company, called InsideOut Organisational Solutions.
Her policy and delivery experience within Government covered the food chain from farm to fork, including the strategic development and marketing of the food and drink production and processing sectors and supporting the growth and diversification of farm businesses. Norma has also been involved with safeguarding public health by developing policies to combat the spread of animal and plant diseases.
Norma is a member of the Welsh Government’s Food and Drink Industry Board and chairs a Housing Association in Blaenau Gwent, the most deprived local authority in Wales. She is also proud to be a Member of Dwr Cymru Welsh Water.
Norma has extensive central government experience and an excellent knowledge of Wales’ economic, political and social challenges, along with effective public relations skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
Consultancies and/or direct employment
- Owner of a consultancy company, InsideOut Organisational Solutions
- InsideOut Organisational Solutions
- Director of Cotyledon Community Interest Company
- Director of Pontcanna Management Company
- Various investments in managed funds
Clubs and organisations
- Bannatynes Health Club
- Virgin Active
Other personal interests
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts
- Member of Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Chair of Tai Calon Housing Association
Land and property
Other public appointments
- Member of Welsh Government Food Policy Board
Other non-personal interests