Agenda and Papers
Welsh Food Advisory Committee Meeting
09:50-10:10 (20 mins) Arrival and refreshments
10:10-10:15 (5 mins) Introductions and declarations
10:15-10:20 (5 mins) Minutes of last open meeting
10:20-10:35 (15 mins) Chair’s Report
10:35-10:50 (15 mins) Interim Director’s Report
10:50-12:00 (80 mins) Official Feed Controls – open discussion
Presentation from the executive on the current arrangements for the delivery of official feed controls in Wales.
Areas to explore:
• How important is animal feed to the food chain?
• What factors influence consumer and industry behaviour in relation to animal feed supply?
• How is animal feed regulated in Wales and does the approach adequately serve the needs of consumers and industry?
• How could the Regulating Our Future principles be further integrated into feed law delivery arrangements in Wales?
• Any other relevant aspects
12:00 Close of open meeting