Skip to main content
English Cymraeg

Contact us

Report a food problem, use our services or find our contact details.

You should register your food business with your local authority at least 28 days before opening. The registration is free.

If you have more than one premises, you will need to register all of them.

Are you handling meat, fish, milk or dairy products?

If your business involves handling meat, fish, milk or dairy products, then you might need to be inspected and approved first by your local authority.

Apply for food premises approval