At the Food Standards Agency, we believe everyone should be able to trust the food they eat. Our new blog is about how we work to protect public health and consumers' wider interests in relation to food.
Our senior leaders, managers and staff will use the blog to talk about:
- what we are thinking about at the FSA
- how we are putting that into practice
- what we are learning
We will also use the blog to acknowledge the work of partners who play their part to make sure food is safe and what it says it is.
The blog launches with:
- A Chief Scientific Adviser's final report - Professor Guy Poppy reflects on his six years as our CSA
- Oh wow! Our Ways of Working - an insight into our flexible working culture
- The people who protect your plate - a quick introduction to who we are
We are looking forward to updating the blog and sharing with you our work.
Please subscribe to receive email updates whenever the blog is updated.