It was chaired by the Food Standards Agency Chair Heather Hancock.
The agenda included discussion on these items:
- Updates from Chief Executive Emily Miles on:
- The FSA’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Work to prepare for the end of the EU Exit transition period
- Our role in international trade negotiations
- Our support for the National Food Strategy
- An annual report on antimicrobial resistance in the food chain
- Our annual governance report.
A full agenda and published papers can be viewed in the Board meeting section of our website.
A video will be available within the next few days.