FSA Board meeting papers published for August 2020
The agenda and papers for the August Board meeting have been published.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this meeting will be an online event only on Wednesday 26 August 2020. It will begin at 9.30am and will be chaired by FSA Chair Heather Hancock. You can register to view online.
The agenda includes:
- Updates from Chief Executive Emily Miles on:
- The FSA’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Work to prepare for the end of the EU Exit transition period
- Our role in international trade negotiations
- Our support for the National Food Strategy
- An annual report on antimicrobial resistance in the food chain
- Our annual governance report
A full agenda and published papers can be viewed in the Board meeting section of our website.
How to register for the open Board meeting
The August Board meeting will be held online only. You can register to watch the meeting live online.
If you need help to register, or have any queries, please contact us:
Tel: 01772 767731
Submitting a question
You can submit questions from Monday 24 August until 12:00 on Tuesday 25 August to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions received after the deadline, including on Wednesday 26 August, will be answered by correspondence only.
More information about submitting questions is available on our Board webpage.
COVID-19 and changes to 2020 FSA Board Meetings
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FSA arrangements for Board meetings have changed for the remainder of 2020. Board and Business Committee meetings will be conducted online.
Details of the new schedule of meetings is available on our Board webpage.