Last updated on 8 November 2013
FSA Board meeting now available online
Last Tuesday's open Board meeting is now available as a video-on-demand and as a podcast. The meeting was chaired by FSA Chair Tim Bennett.
|5 November 2013 Board meeting|
|Click here for the Board meeting video-on-demand|
|Click here to download Adobe Flash Player|
The agenda included discussion on these items:
- update on horse meat action plan
- BSE: a report on surveillance and enforcement of controls on specified risk material and animal feed
- UK local authority food law enforcement annual report 2012/13
- annual update on nutrition in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- local authority audit rating scheme in Wales
Food Standards Agency open Board meetings are available as podcasts. This means that complete audio coverage of each meeting can be downloaded onto your computer or MP3 player for accessing at your convenience.