Last updated on 21 February 2014
FSA Board meeting papers published
The agenda and papers for this month's open Board meeting have been published. The meeting will be held in London on Wednesday 5 March 2014. It will begin at 9am and will be chaired by FSA Chair Tim Bennett. You can attend in person or watch it live online.
The agenda includes discussion on:
- FSA legal powers in the context of the interim report of the Elliott Review into the Integrity and Assurance of Food Supply Networks
- situation report – reduction of campylobacter from poultry
- mandatory fortification of bread and flour with folic acid – advice to Scottish ministers
- FSA salt programme update: Scotland and Northern Ireland
- performance update on operational activity
How to register for the next open Board meeting
To let us know you would like to attend the meeting, you can register your interest via the 'Register for the open Board meeting' link on this page.
As places may be limited, please wait until you receive an official confirmation of your registration before making arrangements to attend.
If you need help registering, or have any queries, please contact us:
tel: 020 8481 3302
Question and answer session
At the end of the meeting, there will be a question-and-answer session where members of the public are encouraged to ask questions or make comments on any of the matters discussed by the Board or raise any other issues relating to our work.
If you have a question in advance of or during the meeting that you would like to ask the Board, email email@example.com
Food Standards Agency open Board meetings are also available as podcasts. This means that complete audio coverage of each meeting can be downloaded onto your computer or MP3 player for accessing at your convenience.
This meeting’s podcast, as well as a video-on-demand format, will be available from Friday 7 March.