Last updated on 21 September 2012
Nanotech group agenda published
The FSA's Nanotechnologies and Food Discussion Group is holding its next meeting on Monday 24 September 2012. The agenda of the meeting has been published.
The group is chaired by the Agency and consists of representatives from industry, academia, research organisations, other government departments and a consumer group. More information about the group can be found via the link below.
1. Welcome and introductions – Terry Donohoe, FSA
2. Applications of nanotechnology-enabled foods – Kathy Groves, Leatherhead Food Research
3. Online survey of opinions on nanotechnology and food – Nicole Patterson, Leatherhead Food Research
4. Research updates (gut research/methods to detect nanomaterials in food) – Qasim Chaudhry, Fera
5. Regulatory updates across policy areas – Sandy Lawrie, FSA
6. Nano list and intelligence gathering – Sandy Lawrie, FSA
7. Analysis of the House of Lords recommendations: where we are today – Manisha Upadhyay, FSA
8. Any other business