Last updated on 31 January 2013
Agency publishes 2013 priorities on science and evidence
The Food Standards Agency has published its Forward Evidence Plan for 2013. The plan outlines priority science and evidence activities for the coming year, including potential areas for research funding and workshops that will help develop the Agency’s evidence base.
The proposed activities cover a wide range of areas within the Agency’s remit:
- microbiological food safety, including campylobacter, E.coli, listeria and norovirus
- a range of issues related to food and feed hygiene policy
- chemical safety of food, including metals and organic contaminants
- the next round of the FSA strategic challenge call
- diet and health related work funded by the FSA in Scotland and Northern Ireland
Give us your feedback
Any comments on the plan should be sent by Friday 15 February to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The first calls for research arising from this plan are expected in the next few weeks.