Last updated on 7 March 2014
FSA Board meeting now available online
Last Tuesday's open Board meeting is now available as a video-on-demand and as a podcast. The meeting was chaired by Food Standards Agency Chair Tim Bennett.
|5 March 2014 Board meeting|
|Click here for the Board meeting video-on-demand|
|Click here to download Adobe Flash Player|
The agenda included a discussion on:
- FSA legal powers in the context of the interim report of the Elliott Review into the Integrity and Assurance of Food Supply Networks
- situation report – reduction of campylobacter from poultry
- mandatory fortification of bread and flour with folic acid – advice to Scottish ministers
- FSA salt programme update: Scotland and Northern Ireland
- performance update on operational activity
- Proposal to merge FSA audit and FSA risk committees
Food Standards Agency open Board meetings are also available as podcasts. This means that complete audio coverage of each meeting can be downloaded onto your computer or MP3 player for accessing at your convenience.