In order to achieve a balanced Board, new members will ideally be able to bring skills and experience in one or more of the following primary areas:
- Experience in complex international business or governmental issues
- Leadership of complex change management
- Insight into public health in relation to food
- Understanding of SME business needs and issues
- A senior scientist.
We would also be interested in candidates who bring skills/experience in one or more of the following secondary areas:
- Veterinary experience
- Expertise in data analytics or technological innovation
- Detailed understanding of food safety/food standards
- Local government experience
- Strategic planning.