EFSA is looking for over 200 experts who will carry out scientific assessments and develop related assessment methodologies. The candidates should have a university degree and at least seven years of professional experience in the following disciplines: genetics, ecology, plant sciences, veterinary science, zoology, toxicology, nutrition, human medicine, biology, chemistry, mathematics/statistics/biostatistics, food/feed technology, pharmacology, exposure assessment, epidemiology and regulatory science.
They are also expected to be experienced in one or more of the following areas:
- developing guidance for scientific assessment
- generating, collecting and collating evidence
- performing scientific assessments
- writing and reviewing scientific documents
- communicating scientific outputs to different target audiences
- managing projects and chair meetings