Food and You 2: Wave 4 Key findings
Food and You 2 Wave 4 report references list.
Last updated: 10 August 2022
- Advisory Committee for Social Science (ACSS)
- Census 2011. Office of National Statistics
- Duffy, B., Smith, K., Terhanian, G., & Bremer, J. (2005). Comparing data from online and face-to-face surveys. International Journal of Market Research, 47(6), 615-639. https://doi.org/10.1177/147078530504700602
- Food and You (2010-2019)
- Food Standards Agency. Introducing Food and You 2. (March, 2020).
- Gaskell, G. (2019). Review of FSA’s Food and You Survey. 2 April 2019 ACSS Meeting – Food and You Review Report (Paper 3.5).
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). Food security.
- Wills, W., Meah, A., Dickinson, A., & Short, F. (2013). Domestic kitchen practices: Findings from the ‘Kitchen Life’ study. University of Hertfordshire Report for the Food Standards Agency
- World Food Summit 1996, Rome Declaration on World Food Security.