Colm McKenna retired from the industry in October 2008, following a long and successful career in financial services, which included leadership positions in Corporate Treasury, International Banking, Trade Finance and Marketing. Since then, he has dedicated his energies to Board-level leadership in the Northern Ireland Public Sector which have included areas such as Health and Social Care, Agricultural Science and Urban/Economic Regeneration.
He currently holds the following roles:
- Independent Board member and Chair of Audit and Risk Assurance Committee for the Department of the Economy for Northern Ireland
- Independent Board Member and Chair of Audit and Risk Assurance Committee of the Northern Ireland Policing Board
Directorships, whether paid or not.
- Non-Executive Director and Chair of ARAC - Department for Economy - Northern Ireland
- Non-Executive Director and Chair of ARAC - Northern Ireland Policing Board
Income, recognition or benefits
Any business, professional or public activities or interests that provides a regular source of income, recognition or some other benefit.
Organisations, clubs or bodies
Membership of public bodies, trusteeship of a charity or other public or private trust, or membership, role or affiliation to clubs or organisations.
- Member - Lámh Dhearg GAA Club
- Member - Dunmurry Golf Club
Shares and investments
Any shareholdings other than those held by a unit trust or similar arrangements where the Board member has no influence on the management of the shares.
- A small number of Bank of Ireland shares