Skip to main content
English Cymraeg

Contact us

Report a food problem, use our services or find our contact details.

All food businesses must register with their local authority. You can check if a business is registered by searching to see if it is listed on our food hygiene ratings website

If you think a food business may not be registered, you can report it to the local authority’s food safety team where the business is located. Use this service to find the food safety team contact details.

Please make sure you enter the full UK postcode for the food business you wish to report, for example SW1H9EX. 

Addresses and partial postcodes will not be recognised.

Find a food safety team

Please enter a full postcode to find the food safety team in the area.