The meeting will be held in Belfast on Wednesday 18 September 2019. It will begin at 08.30am and will be chaired by FSA Chair Heather Hancock. You can attend in person or watch it live online.
The agenda includes discussion on:
- an update on our food hypersensitivity work and implementation of the allergen labelling review
- future plans for the UK food and feed labs system
- our approach to uncertainty and risk in relation to the risk analysis process
- the review and next steps of the campylobacter reduction programme
- a progress update on antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
A full agenda and published papers can be viewed in the Board meeting section of our website.
How to register for the open Board meeting
The September Board meeting will be at the Lagan Suite, Hilton Hotel, Lanyon Place, Belfast, BT1 3LP.
You can attend the Board meeting in person. You will need to email us to register for a Board meeting. As places may be limited, please wait until you receive an official confirmation of your registration before making arrangements to attend.
If you need help registering, or have any queries, please contact us:
020 8481 3302