Skip to main content
English Cymraeg

Contact us

Report a food problem, use our services or find our contact details.

Local authorities' food safety teams advise consumers and businesses on food related issues, such as inspections of food premises and concerns and complaints raised by the public.

To find the relevant local authority's food safety team, please make sure you enter the full UK postcode, for example SW1H9EX. 

Addresses and partial postcodes will not be recognised.

Find a food safety team

Please enter a full postcode to find the food safety team in the area.