Skip to main content
English Cymraeg

Contact us

Report a food problem, use our services or find our contact details.

Approval of meat and food establishments

Some meat and food establishments require approval before they can start operating. Depending on what activities you carry out and where you are based, you may need to apply for an approval from either the Food Standards Agency or your local authority. 

How to apply for approval of a meat or food establishment

Approval of feed businesses

Businesses that make, market or use animal feed need to be registered and approved as animal feed businesses. 

How to apply for approval for an animal feed business