Skip to main content
English Cymraeg
Step 1 of 6
FSA is not responsible for complaints about food products or services provided by a food business. To complain about food products or services, use the report a food problem service to report the issue to the local authority.

To complain about a food product or service provided by a food business (e.g. café, takeaway, restaurant), use our Report a food problem service.