September 2022 FSA Business Committee meeting
The September 2022 FSA Business Committee meeting will take place today at 2.00pm.
The FSA Business Committee Meeting precedes the FSA Board meeting, which will take place on Monday 26 September.
Both meetings are being held online only, after being postponed following the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The Business Committee meeting will be chaired by FSA Chair, Professor Susan Jebb, and you can still register to view it online.
The agenda for this afternoon's meeting of the Business Committee includes:
- Performance and Resources Q1 2022-23
- Risk Analysis Process: update to Business Committee
- Regulated Products Service: regular update to Business Committee
- Annual Report: Freedom of Information Requests, External Complaints and Internal Whistleblowing Cases
- Incidents & Resilience Annual Report 2021/22
- Annual Animal Welfare Report 2021/22
A full agenda and published papers for both meetings can be viewed in the Board meeting section of our website.
How to register to watch the Business Committee and Board meetings online
The September 2022 Business Committee and Board meetings will be held online, with only board members attending in person. You can still register to watch these meetings live online.
If you need help to register, or have any queries, please contact:
- Tel: 01772 767731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions on papers being discussed at the upcoming Board meeting on Monday 26 September will be accepted until 12pm today (Friday 23 September) by emailing Board.Sec@food.gov.uk