September 2022 FSA Board meeting
The September 2022 FSA Board meeting will take place today at 9.00am.
This meeting is being held online, after being postponed following the death of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The Board meeting will be chaired by FSA Chair, Professor Susan Jebb, and you can still register to view it online.
The agenda for this morning's Board meeting will include:
- The Genetic Technology (Precision Breeding) Bill
- Achieving Business Compliance Programme
- Public Analyst Official Laboratory System: Our Approach to Building a Resilient System
- Food Hypersensitivity Programme: Outline Plans for Phase Two
- Annual Report from the Chair of the Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (ARAC)
- Report from the Director of the FSA in Wales
A full agenda and published papers for today's Board meeting can be viewed in the Board meeting section of our website.
The FSA Business Committee meeting took place on Friday afternoon, but you can still view the published Business Committee papers here.
How to register to watch the Board meeting online
The September 2022 Board meeting will be held online, with only board members attending in person. You can still register to watch the meeting live online.
If you need help to register, or have any queries, please contact:
- Tel: 01772 767731
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org