Members of the FSA Board, including attendances, engagements, and expenses
Profiles for the members of the FSA Board including any business interests and memberships
As a member of the FSA Board, all personal or business interests that may be perceived to influence their judgement should be declared.
Such interests include involvement in agriculture, food and related industries.
Current FSA Board Members
- Professor Susan Jebb - Chair
- Dr Ruth Hussey - Deputy Chair
- Margaret Gilmore - Board Member
- Mark Rolfe - Board Member
- Timothy Riley - Board Member and Chair of the Audit and Risk Assurance Committee
- Peter Price - Board Member for Wales and Chair of the Welsh Food Advisory Committee
- Lord Blencathra - Board Member
- Fiona Gately - Board Member
- Justin Varney - Board Member
- Hayley-Campbell Gibbons - Board Member
- Anthony Harbinson - FSA Board member for Northern Ireland and Chair of the NI Food Advisory Committee
The record of Board Members' attendance at FSA Board, Business Committee and Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (ARAC) meetings is available to download.
Board member engagements
The record of engagements undertaken by Board members for the past year is available to download.
Details of the business expenses of Board members can be found on data.food.gov.uk.
Published: 26 October 2021
Last updated: 26 September 2022