You can read about how to use the pack and:
- download the full pack
- or just choose, download and print the sections that you need, using the links further down this page
Using the diary
There are two options. You can keep diary electronically – just download the diary pages onto your device, fill them in and store them electronically. Or, you can print out the diary and fill it in. There is also a diary refill you can use when you need more pages.
You should store all your completed diary pages safely – electronically or on paper – until your next visit from a local authority food safety officer. They may want to look at your diary pages as well as your SFBB pack.
How the pack will help you
This practical and easy to use pack will help you to:
- comply with food hygiene regulations
- show what you do to make food safely
- train staff
- protect your business's reputation
- improve your business, such as by wasting less food
- improve your food hygiene rating score